Skip to main content

HOW TO DEAL WITH GRIEF - SURVIVING A TRAUMATIC EVENT


Hey Ya'll We all will deal with or have dealt with grief. I wanted to share a recent experience I had after losing a loved one. Sometimes, pain and trauma can be overwhelming. In a world of perfection and facades, many a scared to death to let the real self be seen as hurt, painful, or broken. Well, we are suffering in silence my friends. In this video, I give you some key tips on how to live through grief. This is a new series at the MomStuffCoffeeShop, It is my prayer that you all arrive at hope and healing through all that life has to show you, teach you, and sometimes bless you in. Begin to transform your pain into power with these simple steps. Until next time, be blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Home Decor - Cheap Home Decorating Ideas

Hey Y'all! I have such an exciting video for you this week! Have you wondered how all those super crafty people can take just about anything and turn it into gold? Well now, you can too. Here's how to do it. Please LIKE and Share!! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE !!